This recipe is delicious but very messy, so be sure to have a bowl of warm water and lemon
on the side.
Serves 4 people
1.25kg pork spare ribs (cut into individual ribs)
For the marinade:
4 tbsp. Chillish® Gubbins
6 tbsp. clear honey
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp salt and a few good grinds of black pepper
2 tbsp. black or white sesame seeds
Handful of chopped chives for presentation
1. Add all of the above ingredients into a large marinating bag. Ensure that the ribs are nicely coated in the mixture and leave to infuse for a minimum of 3 hours, but ideally overnight.
2. Heat the oven to 180/gas mark 4.
3. Pour the mixture into a roasting tin and cover with foil. Cook for 2.5 hours, or until the meat is falling off the bones.
4. Turn the oven up to 200/gas mark 6, uncover and cook for a further 40 minutes, basting regularly.
5. When they are ready, stack them on a plate and sprinkle the chopped chives and sesame seeds over the top.
6. Serve with a dipping bowl of Chillish gubbins.